Thursday, February 16, 2006

*our 1st valentine*

bb's thots
It's our first valentine. Talking about it... din really celebrate like other couple which go to restuarant or go to the beach. But I'm really happy cos bb is by my side throughout the day. She waited for me to finish class den we headed back home. We went jogging in Jurong Park and have home cooked food... (yummy!!!). We felt that there isn't a need to celebrate in all those posh restuarant. Cos everything gonna to be costly. Indeed, we make it simple.

Bb have given me a suprise. She has bought some custom-maded letter plate with 'Love Forever' and our names on it. Thank for that bb... Really love it very much.




To us, Everyday is valentine. Bb forever love u!

my thots
hmmm..what valentine's day means to me is as long as i'm wif my loved one..it reali doesnt matter whether it's an extravaganza..cuz i didnt wan bb to waste $ going for din tat cost double e usual price or on roses tat cost more than dunno hw many times than normal during valentine's day..so i'm happy as long as bb loved me everyday nt juz on dis day..of cuz..my bb still gave me a bouquet for flowers...champagne in color..my fav..but hmmm..anyone can tell me what's e significance of six roses..hehe..



so we spent e day together at hme..listenin to class 95 together..we even tried to compose a poem that begins with "Roses are red, violets are blue.." a contest by class 95 love songs..winnin prize is a stay at dunno wat hotel n enjoy at free breakfast..it's reali hard bt still we submitted our entry..meanwhile sent a sms dedication for my bb..so glad he heard e msg..cuz i oredi doze off by then..
so i shall nt say all those mushy words out..but juz wanna say..happy valentine's day bb!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates