Monday, February 27, 2006

End of School Holiday

Really cannot imagine.. School Holiday gonna end soon. I should say it is over le. Asking myself what I have acheived so far... hmm... start wif my FYP report which is gonna to be due on 10th Mar.... infact, it is half done. Spent the weekend preparing for my quiz. One on monday and the other one on tuesday. Back to back... So sian..

March is approaching and exam will be one month after that. And soon. Graduation!!! Yeah. Bb and I are looking forward to it. We have booked our flight ticket to phuket. Yes... a week to phuket. Going to somewhere relaxing... suntanning, snorkelling, diving and island hopping. This is our third trip and many more to come...

Look forward to all this. As for now... going to Zzzzzzzzzz liao...


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates