Thursday, February 23, 2006

*smell of chlorine*

todae bb got no mood to do his work, then he msn me @ abt 1 sayin he feels like goin for a swim..so then we agreed to meet at jurong east complex at 2pm..hehe..given juz 1 hr..i'll definitely b late..n indeed i was late for 20 min...then wen i juz alighted from e bus-stop it starts to drizzle..luckily it's juz a passin shower..a super light one, rain for onli abt 5 mins..*heng man* if nt waste my time..hehe..
well it's recess break..n so fast it's oredi wed..*sob sob* didnt realli get much work done..super nuan man..

mon: bb n i met up wif vinc n jan at lucky plaza after my facial for din at some indonesia restaurant..we ordered ayam penyet...gado gado..n dunno wat tempe stuff..mmmm...not my type..but e rest they seem to enjoy e food so much..keke..initially e 4 of us wanted to catch the movie- brokeback mountain together at ps ..but it's too rush for me..so vinc n jan went on their own..so bb n i thot we might as well jalan jalan then wait for them..but ended up we watched e same movie at lido since e timin is juz rite..then after din..we went over to coffee club for more chit chattin session b4 it's hme sweet hme..

tue: basically didnt do anythin...for me..i nua at hme..then bb went for his tkd trainin in e evenin..

so todae..went swimmin..then wen reach hme..my sis passed me e bill..credit card bill..supposingly onli pay for e stuff i signed..but everytime..there seemed to b extra..u noe..things that my parents sign..always gonna divide by 3..but i always feel it's rather unfair..but wat can i do or say..they're my parents..n it's time i repay them..but somehow always feel e pinch wen i juz do e money transfer...BUT..come on..i'm a non-workin adult..thou i get my allowances from MOE, i gave tuition..but the money juz aint enuf to cover my own expenses..so it's like deficit every mth..i need to pay for my own phone bill as well as both my parents, CPF deduction back to my father's acc, insurance..then still must contribute to household..i mean i reali dun mind..but i cant stand it wen my sis who thot she's a flight attendant n who tinks she earns a lot but always say she earns little..cuz she's been spendin her money on her stupid face..her hair..her cosmetics..her nails..her clothins..her bags..all on herself..n yet still complains she earns peanuts..
these few yrs, i hardly spend on clothes, accessories except for my travellin..of cuz it's cme wif a lot of plannin n savin..
*sigh* it's nt tat i dun wan to share e cost..i've been veri independent since i graduated from sec..i earn my own pocket money..n support myself thru my own poly life..i gave tuition, work hard durin vacation..n it has been like tat till nw..nv ever taken pocket money frm my parents..nt like my sisters..who tink they r princesses..*yucks*..then wen she earns some money..her eyes r on her head..

tat's y..i always have a wish..i wish i can earn more money..then i can say goodbye to these irritatin stuff..

n another issue tat hv been botherin me even thou it's nt worth it..
i cant stand ppl who..esp those who hav a super low class character..esp those who they tink themselves think they r e best n has the most 'interesting' love life *puke*..i definitely disagree wif such ppl who make comments saying couples dun hang out wif frens or spend less time wif them..i must say..couples rather spend their time wif frens tat they tink r reali their frens..n not those who treat frens as their sugar daddy..(has anyone encountered someone takin card from yr own wallet to pay for someone's drink wen that someone has no rite to touch yr wallet?) or rather always tink ppl would offer to pay for their dinner or clubbin session *sucks*..so dun tink couples forget their frens..well at least my bb n i dun..n we dun make use of ppl..we make an effort to spend times wif our good frens..n it's up to us who we wan to hang out wif..so to those ppl out that makin such comments: pls reflect upon yr own character as to y ppl or yr frens who hav bf n gf do not wan to hang out wif u..cuz who noes, they hav bcme smarter n dun wan to b yr 'free caitou'..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates