Saturday, March 25, 2006

Update

Just received an SMS from my friend.... I am exempted for one of the modules... Quality control... Yippee.. that mean only left with 3 subjects for examination... It also lighten my load... so happy man.. Luckily I had worked hard enough in poly... managed to use 3 module that is related to apply for exemption and it requires a minimum of A- grade.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of quiz for this few weeks... And recently heard that a lot of my course mates are looking for jobs... Luckily, I do not need to look for one.. cos still bonded for 4 years to SAF. Hopefully, SAF will pay me well when I get back.

I was late for ivp photo taking today. Suppose to reach SRC @ 5.45 but I reached there @ 6.10. Everyone is in their position. So pai say. Nevertheless, I still changed and join in the group. Hee... I will showed all the photo below. Din really trained today cos everyone is in the slack mood. Chit chat with my friends and picked bb up after her class. We went Bukit Timah for dinner and later proceeded to IKEA. IKEA is having 3 day of sale. Bb and I got some cushion, stuff for daily used.








Hmmm... damn tired.. going to bed. Will post more photos for qing gong yan tomorrow.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates