Tuesday, April 11, 2006

*last weekend*

on sat, after my tuition bb n i went for dinner then wen we reach home..my family n siyi's family came back shortly...after tat...they had a mahjong session...before my cousin sugg goin for bowlin..it's abt 930p.m. oredi...i was rather relunctant to go...but bb said he wanted to play cuz it's been so long since he ever played bowlin..well it's e same for me..tink my last touch is like four yrs back like tat...so we went...we did nt go to e nearest taman juron bowling centre..cuz they said bound to b a lot of ppl..so..we went to cdans. cuz my dad is a safra member...anyway it's nw known as HomeTeamsNS..if i rem clearly...dunno wen they change e name le...it's at bukit batok..over there as expected it's even more crowded cuz it's a sat nite...so we hav to be on the waitin list..so they again proposed to go to CSC which is also at bukit batok..lagi worse...waitin list even longer...so we went back to e previous...we just wait..since already been waitin..finally..it's our turn...onli my dad n siyi nt playin..whereas for my mum..she's so enthu..n she's like xiao mei mei like tat..so happy...thou she might look funny...but she can strike some more..keke...

yest..it's e tkd gradin again..so bb had to go down cuz his students r takin..so we went to tao payoh..it's held at e sports hall there...it's always flooded wif a lot of ppl..so u can see hw keen ppl actually r in tkd...hmmm..as for me..i sat there to watch n watch n observe those kids runnin ard me..feel like screamin at them..cuz it's so dangerous..they juz dashed n play catchin on e benches..they might juz fall ..no discipline at all..as i watch n watch..my eyes r so tired..wanna slp but cant slp..nothin for me to lean on..so i was feelin rather fed up oredi..i been sittin in a position for abt 3 hrs long..it's like spider web growin on me...so tired..but i'm nt bored..i enjoy seein bb at work..it's another side of him..he always look so different esp wen he's in his tkd attire n of cuz army uniform..haha..anyway..i guess tat's all..dun wan to mention my little tired cum black face...it's reali more of tired than black..u noe there r many other factors like hot weather,long bus journey, long q, heavy bag, p comin, feel like a big ballon..all these juz made things worse..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates