Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pampering ourselves

Picked bb up from her tuition. We went to Jurong East hawker centre to fill up our stomach before bb and I proceed to lucky plaza for her facial. Bb has been preparing for her ROM. Fixing her next 2 facial appointment and rebonding and dyeing of hair dis month. After that, we went to Sim Lim to shop. But I remind bb to go for her manicure & pedicure package which she have signed up. Of course, bb dragged me along to pei her. Oh god.... I couldn't believe the thick layer of dead skin on my sole. The therapist dropped some green tablet into the basin of water that cleanse my feet. She said that it is good to clean up the fungi and bacteria on the feet. After which, she used a cutter and something to peel off the dead skin. Feeling relax and itchy. After everything done on my feet, she proceed to do my finger. Bb got the same treatment too... something extra is that she got her finger and toe nail paint.

On our way back for dinner, we dropped by bukit timah to get apple strudel. I noticed bb like that very much. At the same time, I am having some craving.

We went to Jurong east for dinner and that is our Sunday.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates