Saturday, July 28, 2007

*weekend again*

hmmm..weekend again..
mornin attended the symposium half-way..
durin the tea break at 1045..decided to go to my new place..my mum was already there..
5 min after i reached, the city gas men came..took less than 5 min..settle everythin..(time to learn some cooking wen i'm free if nt bb gonna b sarcastic..keke)
then sis n bro-in-law came wif mac fillet o fish for me n rice for mum ..
then dad came frm back frm airport after sendin my cousin who's goin to migrate to shenzhen..
later the carpentry uncle n painter oso came to touch up the cupboard n the door...
time for lunch, sanmei n bf bought meefen over for mum dad n me..
so bb, i'm well looked after by my family..
haven decide wat to have for dinner..
mayb go out wif dad n mum later..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates