Sunday, April 30, 2006

Grand Finale Dinner

Last night, bb accompanied me to have our dinner with the poly gangs. Poly gangs in terms of all are university mates just that all comes from different polys. About more than 30 of them turned up.

We will a bit late due to the jam on the expressway. We have BBQ and steamboat for dinner. Not forgeting about the camera, photo taking session! With all the people gather together to have their glamourous shots.

Time really flies. Three years of study. I should say it is more about studies. With all the friendships and rapport we have built throughout this three years. Really sad that each and everyone of us will part. I believe all of us have went through this like secondary school and poly.

Perhaps, all the guys would be back to their army to serve their remaining NS liablity and meanwhile the rest would hunting for a job of their choice. However, all will be scattered and ocassionally gathering should be organised so that everyone will stay in touch.

All rite that enough, show u all the photos that I have snapped. Enjoy!














Btw, bb and I leaving to phuket for a week, I will post some photos when I am back.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates