Monday, May 15, 2006

*been sick for days...*

finally..i've recovered..been sick since wed..suddenly down wif a fever...doc suspected i kena typhoid fever cuz i told him i juz came back frm phuket..but he said as long as i m down wif any diarrhoea then i shld b fine if nt gonna go back to him to do a blood test..well..havin fever is oredi quite bad le..no appetite at all..vomittin is the other thing i hate..*puke* all i can do is to lie on bed..sleep..n sleep..what's worst..is my parents are away to osaka for hols..but luckily..i stil hav an angel beside me...my bb..he's been takin care of me..he cycled frm his place everyday to buy some light meal..like porridge..mee soup etc for the past few days..reali 'xin ku' him oredi..thx bb..well my sis got look after me a little bit oso by cookin mee suan n drink for me..

anyway..may all disease get as far as possible away from me..i wan to b HEALTHY..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates