Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Preparation for our ROM

So far, bb and I have settle as much stuff as possible for our ROM. We have got our wedding gown which is tied in by Di Gro. Next, we went to hunt for our wedding bands. We got a pair at Lee Hwa Jewellery. Quite good deal. Bb got hers with diamond whereas for me, I have got something simple.

I think if anyone of you is getting married, you have to start saving. Cos there willbe lot of stuffs to consider such as bridal package, jewellery, wedding dinner and house cum renovation.

I heard from my friends that we need reserve otel for wedding dinner like one or two years ahead. So headache man. Meanwhile, I think both of us will be looking for our home in the west area. So do keep us inform if there is any new HDB flats release in jurong west, bukit batok or bukit panjang area.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates