Wednesday, July 26, 2006

*a defining moment of our lovelife*

hehe...hmmm how shld i begin..haha..well..today marks the 14th month anniversary and it's the beginning of our nex stage..still not obvious? ..hmmm..more clues ah..yest durin my convocation, bb bought a bouquet of lilies and gave it to me...then we went for dinner wif my frens at marche..then after tat bb suggested we drove down to east coast park..one of our first favourite hangout spots..wanted to sit at our usual bench but it was occupied..still dun get it? oki more clues...
then we sat n chat..then suddenly...bb asked.."will u marry me even if there's no ring?" hmmmm..my answer..* smiles * then bb said "i forgot to bring the thing u wan"..can c his gigglin n shy face...hmmm other details no need to say...then hugs were given n he was takin e ring out n put it on my finger...hmmm at tat moment..tears of joy blurred my eyes but dried up veri quickly because of the strong breeze...i must say my heart was poundin quite fast..so did bb kneel down? he did but it was after his proposal..so is tat a romantic one? hmmm..of cuz it does..n a sweet one..bb noe wat i wan..a truthful n simple one..lastly wanna say..*i finally found someone* n luv u bb..*blushed*

we wld like to share this happiness wif our dear families n frens ard us..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates