Monday, June 12, 2006

My new PDA phone

Yesterday, I met up with bb after her tuition and we went down to adephil building to collect my PDA phone. It have everything I want... such as radio, organiser, phone, mp3 player and the down side is it do not come with wifi. I got it from my starhub maxonline plan. Not for free one hor. It costs me $99 with 2 years maxonline contract. Waited for nearly two hours for the redemption. So slow man... yet bb haven her lunch. So nice of her to company me. Sorry bb to make u hungry.

There is so many people along the queue, yet only 2 people working. Luckily a uncle sitting beside me give me his queue number. If not, I will have to keep on waiting for another half an hour. After that, we proceed to Funan for lunch. Poor bb... been straving for so long. She so happy when she see her food. It was raining heavily and we decide to head back home.





I went to my buddy (Flynn) wedding @ Rasa Sentosa. It is a nice place with the restuarant facing the sea. Met up with some of my old course mate during my cadets day. We got some much to catch up. And my table was half occupied. And it means we have double serving. Haha..
I remember one thing that my buddy have told me before I left home. He told me... "Duddy do not farm, remember u must fly!" I guess a lot of u don't know what it means. Farmers in army means that those who work hard and bearly get promoted as for fly.. it means scholars that work hard and hard work paid off. I also hope that I can fly like what he have said. Just like to wish him all the best in his studies. He is flying over to aussie after ORD.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates