Wednesday, July 19, 2006

*i'm 25 today*

first of all, i wld really wan to express my warmest gratitude to my family esp my mother who wake up so early to cook mee suan wif 2 eggs for me to eat b4 i go to sch..n my dearest long long sec close pals, ben, connie, jintian, min, zhenyou for their bday smses, n not forgettin yuqi who has organised a dinner session tmr..also special thx to chonglin n daniel for celebratin my bday e earliest last sat..n janet babe n gerald (his hi-5 msg) n sharon (her friendster msg)..

n thx siyi, siyi zhang, kenneth, jason n aloy for their bday present n 'fang lang qi', bro-in-law, andy (xiaomei's bf) for comin for dinner at Li Garden..(thx daddy for giving us e big treat!)..hmmm m i forgettin anyone??? keke..of cuz i wont la..it's my BB..juz wanna say thx for being so thoughtful, so sweet everyday despite my pms..thx for yr present too..my bb must b veri happy oso cuz it's e birth of his new car..congrats bb!






Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates