Monday, August 27, 2007

*forgot to make my credit bill payment*

well.. i dun even rem seein my bill..mayb i did...
but in fact it's quite a bother..havin to rem to do so many chores..
each day, there r so many things to do, so many things to take care of..
is tat reali wat a human shld do..rem this, rem tat..
so a credit bill is reali nt significant enuf until i realise tat i have nt made my last mth bill..nt to mention abt the interests n the late charges..damn, it is impt afterall, so quickly call up the call centre (hopin to b able to waive those)..waited for so long..been hearin the same message, somethin like"We r experiencing high call vol nw.." cant rem cuz feelin quite irritated..been holdin on to the line for abt 30 min i tink before they finally put me through to a VOICEMAIL..sianz..say my hp n ic clearly..so nw shall wait for them to get back to my call..

sept hols comin..but nothin to b happy abt..
cant make hols plan,
cant rest..
cant sleep longer..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates