Tuesday, September 04, 2007

*1st day of teacher's counsellor course*

1st day of the course was not so bad..
trainers were funny,
learnt new things,enhanced my knowledge, noe hw to tackle certain situations, well, basically things related to counselling child,
n most imptly, HF was there, met another coursemate, n nt forgetting my colleagues who were attending this course wif me. so it's reali the company that makes a difference..cant imagine havin to go thru a 9 to 5 course all by myself..luckily, hv these wonderful khakis..mornin break n tea break r provided, but y nt lunch..we gonna settle our own lunch, as it was drizzling, we decided to head down to great world city instead of walkin down to the 'tiams' along river valley stretch..
also, best thing abt the trainers were, they end on dot, 5 pm sharp, YEH!
cuz got tuition later, well i thot, my class was arranged to be at 6 p.m. so wen i reached there, the principal said it was 7 p.m. (i wandered ard e place for abt 5 mins b4 she finally told me tat i came too early, n pls lor it was wen i ask her) I looked at her in disbelief..hw cld i b so blur, n waste my own precious time to go there early? ill-treating my growlin stomach, luckily my dad was still ard the vicinity, got him to send me back b4 sending me there again..thx dad! aniwae, later i did check wif the class, indeed we initially settled the make-up class to be 6 p.m. but later they were told tat it was 7 p.m. So? I shall call it a MISCOMMUNICATION then..well talking abt this make up class, u tink i wan it? No, juz because i'm goin away on tat sun, she herself didnt want to hv relief for my class, she made me do a make-up..erm well? wat does tis me?
aniwae, i startin to count down oredi..4 more lessons to go, n i'm going to say SAYONARA..i won't go back again!!!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates