Sunday, October 21, 2007

*StraitsKitchen @ Hyatt

last fri, met up wif jan, vinc, hf and jx..the best part is..i've overcome my 'drivingdowntorchardonmyownphobia' so, this is definitely an achievement for me..gonna give myself a pat on my shoulder..haha
it's always cool to hang out wif close frens once in a while..or in fact it shld b often..but it's always the time and other commitments that reduces the frequency..aniwae..i reali enjoyed myself tat nite during the 3 hrs of meetin up over the buffet din..i always had a gd laugh wen vinc is ard..he never fails to make me laugh till my stomach cramps and having tears flowin out of my eyes..i'm oso reali happi for my frens who r all progressing well with their life..be it lovelife or worklife, they're all on the +ve side..way to go frens..



Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates