Sunday, September 16, 2007

we're at the stage of complaining

it seems like bb n i have been complaining abt each other lately..kinda of like finding fault with each other, is this the next horrifying stage that a couple has to go thru, or issit juz us? i dun like the feeling at all. But things juz happen so naturally, u noe it's wrong, but still u let it happened. anything can juz trigger our arguments..even over the most trivial thing..
Thou after every complain, we forgive n forget. Think if this goes on, a relationship could just turn sour.
There seems to be a lack of 'honeymoon' thingy between us already..no wonder every couple enjoys the stage of honeymoon the most where sparks are flying everywhere
hmmm...let's c when's my most memorable moments with bb..guess it has to be our overseas trips..or maybe even lovelytwo first trip to Bangkok. It's the time when both of us cld let down our hair, leave behind our stressful life and relax..no quarrels, no complains..or shld i say wen both of us r feelin good?
but there r times that i reali need my own space, my own thinking time..my peace..a teacher's life is reali hectic, almost everyday my brain cells r thoroughly used up, mentally n physically drained..i noe an army officer's life is also stressful..but i noe i can nv understand your working life, likewise i doubt bb u can put yourself in my shoes as well..unless one been thru it..there r times tat i told myself nt to bring sch life back hme..i tried..i tried nt to mark stuff on weekends..so as to acc bb..didnt i?
well, a particular event lately that make me feel so envy is wen my close fren told me tat her bf proposed to her on their ninth anniversary..isnt that so sweet? a long nine years journey..mayb..bb n i still have a long way to go..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates